How do you feel about your smile? The answer to this question for many people is that it could be better. If this describes you, we have answers to the problems plaguing your smile. Brar Dentistry is skilled at cosmetic dentistry procedures and will help you find the right treatment to bring out your true smile. With over 25 years of dental experience, Dr. Brar and Dr. Bram will ensure your smile looks great after your time with us.
Common Cosmetic Problems and Their Solutions
Before you come into one of our four locations – South Elgin, Elgin, Sleepy Hollow, or St. Charles, IL – get to know what options are available to correct your smile flaws.
Problem: Chipped Teeth – Don’t let your smile suffer because of a small chip in your tooth. Here are some cosmetic solutions that the experienced dental team at Brar Dentistry can use to correct your chipped teeth.
- Dental Bonding – This composite resin is a fast and cost-effective way of correcting your tooth. We’ll color the resin precisely to match your tooth and will restore the shape. This is the fastest way to correct your chipped tooth, but not the most durable. You will need to be careful about what foods you choose to eat, as any hard foods may lead to the resin chipping away, and dark foods or drinks can stain it.
- Dental Veneers – The more durable of the chip fixes, Procera dental veneers from Brar Dentistry are a sturdy yet beautiful way to correct the surface of your tooth. The porcelain veneer is crafted to match the shape of your real tooth and will get your smile back to where it should be in just a couple visits.
Problem: Cracked Teeth – Once your tooth is cracked, it is that much closer to breaking. This solution does more than just improve your appearance; it must keep your tooth safe from further damage. Here are some solutions Brar Dentistry may use to protect your teeth and restore your smile’s appearance.
- Dental Bonding – Composite resin is a great way to fix minor surface cracks in your teeth. The resin bonds well with your natural tooth and blends in perfectly. It will look as though there was never any crack to begin with.
- Dental Veneers – Moderate to severe cracks will require a more intensive fix than simple dental bonding. Procera porcelain dental veneers can restore the look of your tooth and protect it from cracking more. Because the veneer is bonded to the surface of your tooth, it will hold it together. Talk to Dr. Brar or Dr. Bram about our state-of-the-art dental veneer option today.
- Dental Crowns – Severely cracked teeth may need to be totally covered to prevent further damage. Dental crowns from Brar Dentistry will fit over your damaged teeth and restore their function. The crown matches your real tooth and your smile will look just like it did before your cracked tooth. Plus, our gorgeous CEREC crowns can be made and placed in just one convenient visit!
Problem: Misshapen Teeth – This kind of problem is just bad luck. No worries, however – Brar Dentistry has a solution just for you.
- Dental Veneers – These custom porcelain restorations will give the appearance of a well-formed tooth and hide any imperfection. That includes oddly shaped teeth or teeth that are slightly crooked. Talk to the dental team at Brar Dentistry today to see if veneers can help balance out your smile.
Problem: Stained Teeth – Still want to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or evening glass of red wine, but not the stained teeth that come with it? Here’s how we can help.
- Professional Laser Teeth Whitening – Dental whitening from Brar Dentistry will give you the whiter smile you crave in just one visit to our office! But some stains may be resistant to even the strongest professional whitening.
- Dental Veneers – Procera dental veneers will cover your stained teeth and project the bright white appearance you are looking for – plus any other flaws!
Get Your Better Smile Here
Now that you have a grasp of the cosmetic dental options available here, it is time to start the process of perfecting your smile. Trust your smile to the dental care center that has over 30 years’ experience providing patients with the confident smiles they deserve.
You can call one of our four Chicago area Brar Dentistry locations at 630-883-0970 to schedule your free cosmetic consultation. Dr. Brar and Dr. Bram will make sure that your smile leaves our office in top condition!