Cosmetic dentistry is needed for the patients who are embarrassed of smiling and they don't like their teeth, whether they are crooked teeth, or there are stains on the teeth, or they don't like the shape of the teeth, or they have spaces in the teeth that they'd like to get rid of, that’s where we are the expert. This is our core competency, to do the smile makeovers and do cosmetic dentistry for them. We can close the spaces inbetween the teeth, we can align the teeth straighter by doing limited orthodontics, we can whiten their teeth cosmetically with bleaching, we can also do porcelain veneers. That's one of the best treatment options for cosmetic dentistry: veneers are very high-tech porcelain we use in these cases. This is the best material we have. The results we get, that is awesome. This is how we help patients in cosmetic cases, by doing all these necessary things.
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your smile, cosmetic dentistry from our South Elgin, IL dentists can give you a stunning smile – and the confidence boost that goes along with it. With cosmetic dentistry services, you can:
- Straighten your smile
- Hide imperfections like cracks, stains, and chips
- Whiten your teeth
- Get attractive, healthy gums
- Get more evenly shaped teeth
- Receive a total smile makeover
Dr. Rick Brar and our other dentists have received advanced training in cosmetic dental procedures. To book an appointment for a free cosmetic dentistry consultation at one of our four locations, call 630-883-0970.
Dental Veneers & Tooth Bonding Hide Smile Flaws
Many people have smile flaws they want to hide, such as chipped or stained teeth. If this is you, our dentists can improve your smile with either custom-made porcelain dental veneers or tooth bonding.
Veneers cover the entire front surface of your teeth. They can make worn-down teeth look longer or conceal chips, cracks, uneven edges, stains, or small gaps. With tooth bonding, one of our cosmetic dentists applies tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth to hide minor flaws. Our experienced dentists can help you determine whether veneers or bonding are right for your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Beautifies Your Smile
In addition to dental veneers and tooth bonding, our cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Orthodontics with traditional braces or more discreet options like clear ceramic braces and Invisalign.
- Teeth whitening with a laser treatment that gives you noticeably brighter teeth in about an hour.
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening to give your teeth a more even shape or expose more of your tooth surface.
- Gum reshaping to give you a great-looking gumline to go along with your improved smile. Our dentists can painlessly remove excess gum tissue with a soft-tissue laser or perform a gum graft to repair receding gums.
You can also combine multiple cosmetic dentistry and/or restorative dentistry procedures for a complete smile makeover. If you’re ready for a beautiful smile, call 630-883-0970. You can also use our online form to book an appointment in South Elgin, IL or at one of our other three locations.