Orthodontics is a service we do offer in our office. It is done by an orthodontist that comes to our office once every two weeks on Saturdays. We do cater the service for the patients who need orthodontics, and we have quite a patient population that's going through orthodontics. I, myself, do orthodontics as well on the patients, so this is a service which is much needed and we provide them in our office in a very confidential and personalized way.
No smile is the same, and that’s especially true of teeth that need to be straightened. Maybe you’re an adult who wants to finally fix your “social six” teeth after years of feeling self-conscious about them. Or maybe you’re the parent of a teen with a severely misaligned bite. No matter what your orthodontics issue is, Brar Dentistry can help.
Our South Elgin, IL dentists offer a wide range of orthodontic treatments, from traditional metal braces to less conspicuous short-term orthodontics options like clear aligners and clear ceramic braces. No matter which treatment you choose, orthodontics will:
- Give you a straight smile and boost your confidence
- Bring your bite into proper alignment, which makes it easier to chew and eat
- Make it simpler to take care of your smile, since it’s easier to brush and floss straight teeth
To schedule a free orthodontics consultation, call 630-883-0970.
Straighten Your Teeth Without Metal
You can get traditional metal braces from Brar Dentistry, and that’s what our dentists will likely recommend for younger smiles and more complicated orthodontics issues. However, in many cases, you can straighten your teeth with a method that doesn’t involve visible metal brackets and wires. Our dentists will examine you, discuss your smile goals, and determine which option will best suit your needs at your first orthodontics appointment.
Your orthodontics options include:
- Invisalign, which uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. The aligners are removable, which makes it easy to keep your teeth clean. And average Invisalign treatment time for adults is 12 months, which is shorter than the usual treatment length with braces.
- MTM Clear Aligner®, which can give you a straighter smile in as little as three months by correcting minor issues with the canine and incisor teeth in the front of your mouth.
- Clear ceramic braces, which straighten teeth like traditional braces but do so more discreetly because the wires and brackets blend in with your smile.
If you choose Invisalign, we can even use digital imaging software to show you what your smile will look like when treatment is complete!