For more than 25 years, I've been focused on these cosmetic dentures. I love doing dentures. It's the whole aspect of meeting new people, hearing their story, and then trying to help them have something that can give them back their personality and their life. A lot of them have been struggling with where they've been, to the point when I get to seeing them.
They always like the fact that this is what I do, is that I'm focused on, this one area. I went for all kinds of training over the years to get better and better at that and I've done over 5,000 dentures, so by taking the time and using the techniques that we have available to us, we can achieve more than what they've experienced up to then, and that's something that is exciting to them and is exciting to me.
If you need replacement teeth for your smile, dentures are a time-tested approach to replacing partial and full arches of teeth. Dr. Steve Johnson, who assists Dr. Brar and Dr. Bram in creating beautiful restorations in South Elgin, IL, will help you consider your denture options and find the one that will best fit your needs. Dr. Johnson has created more than 5,000 dentures in his years of practicing dentistry.
- Cost less than some other tooth replacement options
- Enable you to chew your food in comfort again
- Replace anywhere from several missing teeth to a whole mouthful
- Give you a more youthful appearance
- Offer a less invasive solution than some other tooth replacements
- Provide more stability if attached to dental implants
If you need any teeth removed to get your dentures, one of our experienced dentists can gently extract them. If you’d like, you can get dental sedation for the procedure.
To find out more at a complimentary consultation, call 630-883-0970.
Combine Dentures With Dental Implants
Dental implant dentures are among the newest types of dentures. Used together, they can give you a better way to solve your tooth replacement needs. Dr. Johnson can help you determine if this dentures option will work for you.
Among your choices:
- Implant-retained dentures. For this denture, we’ll first place dental implants that have ball attachments on top of them. These balls fit into matching parts built into the base of your lifelike dentures. You’ll enjoy a stable feel and replacement teeth that stay put.
- Implant-supported dentures. Like the implant-retained denture, this option uses dental implants to support new teeth. Instead of balls holding your denture in place, a sturdy bar runs along your implants. The lifelike dentures clip onto the bar to remain stable.
Of course, you don’t have to get dental implant dentures. You can choose traditional dentures, either full or partial. And Dr. Johnson can create cosmetic lift dentures™, which can help restore your appearance by adding back the mass you lost when you lost your teeth. You’ll enjoy a fuller, healthier appearance, almost like a facelift but without the surgery.
To schedule a dentures consultation, call 630-883-0970.