Dental Cleanings & Dental Exams
I would hope that their first impression would be a good impression, that they came in and felt like they were home, is that from the time of their first phone call to the first person they meet at the front desk, to the assistants, to the doctors that they feel comfortable. They don't feel like one of many coming, but that everybody was focused on their needs.
There is not a single person on the face of the planet who can clean everywhere inside their mouth. You need a helping hand to get into nooks and crannies where plaque and bacteria can accumulate, causing cavities and other dental damage. That is where dental cleanings and dental exams come into play.
During these routine visits to our South Elgin, IL dentist office, Dr. Brar and Dr. Bram will:
- Remove plaque that causes cavities, gum disease, and other problems
- X-ray and examine your mouth to establish a benchmark for dental health
- Screen for oral cancer and other conditions
- Treat you with preventive care services such as applications of fluoride or dental sealants
- Locate problems in their early stages, when they are relatively easy and inexpensive to treat
If you want your teeth to look and feel great, schedule a dental cleaning and exam in South Elgin, IL or at one of our three other greater Chicago area locations. We recommend you see us for these general dentistry services every six months. Call 630-883-0970.
Patient-Friendly Technology Promotes Healthier Teeth
Our dentists use some of the latest technologies during your exams to help keep you comfortable. The high-tech tools include:
- Laser cavity detectors, which identify cavities in their earliest stages, with less poking and prodding. With early identification, cavities can usually be treated with nothing more than a simple tooth filling.
- VELscope, a tool that uses a special light to highlight tissue abnormalities that may provide an early indicator of oral cancer.
- Hard-tissue laser, which can replace a drill in many dental procedures. You won’t miss the sight, sound, and sensation of the drill!
While technology can help keep your dental exams gentle and minimally invasive, our team’s caring attitude is what really makes us different! Call 630-883-0970 and find out for yourself. Book a dental exam and dental cleaning at location that is most convenient for you: South Elgin, IL; Elgin, IL; St. Charles, IL; or Sleepy Hollow, IL.