The restorative dentistry is needed when the patients have lost the tooth structure and it needs to be restored. It's either because the tooth has decayed out or they have lost it because of crack lines, or fracture lines have caused their teeth to split. That's when restorative needs are done. The patients who do brux, or grind their teeth, or clash their teeth are high-risk patients. They are the ones who will either break their teeth because they have this habit of grinding at night time. Those people really need restorative dentistry where we can restore the damage to the tooth structure.
Damaged teeth not only affect your smile’s appearance, they can also make it harder to eat and speak. Fortunately, our South Elgin, IL dentists can repair your smile and make your teeth fully functional again with restorative dentistry.
Whether one or more of your teeth are broken, cracked, worn down, infected, or have cavities, our dentists will:
- Make your smile look good again
- Relieve your pain
- Allow you to eat and chew in comfort
- Replace missing teeth
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Improve your overall oral health
While restorative dentistry procedures can be longer or more involved than other treatments, you won’t have to worry about discomfort. You can receive dental sedation so you won’t feel a thing. You can even enjoy a massage in our heated massage chairs while our dentists work!
For a restorative dentistry consultation at one of our four locations, call 630-883-0970.
Mend Your Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry
Among the restorative dentistry services our dentists can use to repair your dental damage:
- Tooth-colored fillings. No more worries about metal fillings showing in your smile. Tooth-colored fillings blend in easily with your teeth.
- Dental crowns. A crown fixes broken, cracked, or severely decayed teeth. Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get a same-day dental crown. No more waiting days, or even weeks, for a crown!
- Dental bridges. You can replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge, a replacement tooth attached to two dental crowns on either side of a gap in your smile. A bridge works for a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth.
- Inlays and onlays. These restorations fix cavities that are too large for a tooth filling but not large enough for a dental crown.
- Root canals. Our skilled dentists will remove infected material from the center of your tooth to get you out of pain and preserve your tooth.
Ready to repair your damaged teeth with restorative dentistry? Call 630-883-0970 or use our online form to book an appointment at our South Elgin, IL dentist office or one of our other three locations.