Implants are a great service and technically, this is one of the most advanced services in dentistry, and we have taken this very skilled training in this, and we are well adapted to do these intricate procedures. Implants are an option for a patient who has lost their teeth, unfortunately. This is a great option we give them, a natural, unobtrusive way of fixing their teeth. This is a patient that has lost their teeth because of decay or because of periodontal reasons. An implant is a great, great option which can bring them back to functionality. They can eat, now they can bite on an apple. I have patients who’ve said, “I was not eating anything and now I can eat on steak because I have an implant in there, and before that, I was so afraid and I was not able to chew my favorite foods.” I have a patient who has told me this. I was so excited to hear that and now, they can enjoy it, the food which they never did before, and they can smile again.
If you’re missing a tooth or teeth from your smile, you need a tooth replacement option to make your smile complete again. Dental implants are the solution you need to get your smile back to where it should be – in health, appearance, and function. To find out more, you can visit us at any one of our four Illinois locations: St. Charles, Sleepy Hollow, Elgin, or South Elgin.
Dental implants are more versatile than other tooth replacement options and offer many benefits. When combined with a dental restoration, they:
- Can replace a single missing tooth, an entire mouthful of teeth, or any number in between
- Provide chewing capability nearly as effective as your own teeth
- Stimulate your jawbone so your jaw will remain stronger longer
- Stay securely in place without messy adhesives
- Should last an entire lifetime with appropriate care
To schedule a free dental implants consultation, call 630-883-0970.
Get Dental Implants From Experienced Implant Dentists
Though lots of dentists offer dental implants, they don’t all have the same degree of experience. South Elgin, IL dentist Dr. Rick Brar trained for two years with Dr. Carl Misch, an internationally recognized leader in implant dentistry who was awarded 14 patents related to implants. Both Dr. Keith Bram and Dr. Steve Johnson also have completed advanced implant training. They use computer-guided placement so your procedure is fast and predictable.
Thanks to our expertise, you can choose from a variety of dental implant procedures. You may even be able to receive your dental implants and your replacement teeth in the same day instead of waiting months for your implants to heal after they’re placed in your jaw.
Our dentists will ensure you remain comfortable, no matter which kind of procedure is used for your dental implants. If you’d like to receive dental sedation, you can choose from three different types: nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), oral sedation, or IV sedation.
Choose From a Variety of Dental Implant Procedures
Here are some of the procedures our skilled implant dentists use to place implants:
- Single tooth replacement. The most common of the dental implant options is a single tooth restoration, a single dental implant with a dental crown placed on top. The crown will look and function just like your real tooth.
- All-on-4®. By strategically placing four implants in your mouth, we can secure a full-arch dental restoration on top. This replaces your whole smile without needing an individual implant for each tooth.
- All-on-6. Similar to All-on-4, All-on-6 uses six dental implants instead of four. Your dentist will help you determine which option is better for you and your smile.
- Implant-supported dentures. With implant-supported dentures, our dentist places a few implants to hold your denture in place. A bar is attached to the dental implants, and your denture securely clips onto the bar. Your denture stays right where it is supposed to stay.
- Implant-retained dentures. Like implant-supported dentures, this option uses implants to keep your dentures secure. Instead of a bar, however, these implants have ball attachments on them that your denture snaps right onto.
To see if you’re a candidate for dental implants, call 630-883-0970.