If you are missing a tooth or teeth from your smile, you need a tooth replacement option to refill your smile. Maybe you are dealing with some damaged teeth that are going to be extracted. Whether you have already lost your natural teeth or you are about to, dental implants are the solution you need to get your smile back to where it should be – in health, appearance, and function. Visit us at any one of our four locations in St. Charles, Sleepy Hollow, Elgin & South Elgin, IL.
What Are Dental Implants?
Many people think that dental implants are replacement teeth, but this is incorrect. In fact, dental implants are replacement tooth roots. They take the place of the hidden part of your natural tooth and provide all the benefits that your natural tooth root did. You will have a type of dental restoration (single or multiple) placed on top of your dental implants to provide you with the visible part that does the work of chewing your food, speaking, and looking fabulous while you smile.
Dental Implant Options
Unlike many other dental offices around, our four locations in St. Charles, Sleepy Hollow, Elgin and South Elgin, IL provides several options when it comes to dental implants. Here is what we have available for our patients at Brar Dentistry.
- Single Tooth Replacement – The most common of the dental implant options is the single tooth restoration. This is a single dental implant with a solid dental crown placed on top. The crown will look and function just like your real tooth.
- All-on-4® – By strategically placing four dental implants in your mouth, we can secure a full-arch dental restoration on top. This will give you the benefits of dental implants and replace your whole smile without the need for an individual implant for each tooth.
- All-on-6 – Much like the All-on-4 option, All-on-6 uses six dental implants instead of four. Your dentist (Dr. Brar or Dr. Bram) will help you determine whether the four or six implant option is better for you and your smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Implant-supported dentures refers to the placement of a few dental implants to help hold your denture in place. A bar is attached to the dental implants that are placed, and your denture will clip onto that bar. This way, your denture stays right where it is supposed to stay while in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Like implant-supported dentures, this option uses dental implants to keep your dentures secure. Instead of a bar, however, these implants have ball attachments placed on them. Your denture will have matching female receptacles built into the base. Your denture will attach to the balls to hold the denture securely in place while you eat, speak, and smile.
We also have same-day smile capabilities. This means that you can have new teeth placed the same day you get your new dental implants! Dr. Brar and Dr. Bram will go over your situation and help you find the solution that works for you and your smile.
Make the right choice for your smile, and choose dental implants from Brar Dentistry. We can do the entire implant process for you from start to finish without you ever having to see a specialist. Call any one of our four locations in St. Charles, Sleepy Hollow, Elgin & South Elgin, IL offices today at 630-883-0970 to schedule your appointment. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.